Chinese-Looking for a job in Brazil

Hi there,
Glad to make it in Brazil and currently stay in Vila Velha, Espírito Santo. I'm looking for a job (either part time or full time) here in this city or somewhere early).
I'm studying Portuguese in UFES, Vitoria. I speak English and Mandarin. I worked for an English training school in China teaching adults English and was in a translation and proofreading company being a translator as well.
I am hoping to get some help from you guys that how I can get connected to the jobs here and what should I do? I'm really thankful for all your replies and please feel free to contact me!

Hi there your going to find it really difficult to find work here, Brazilian don't really employ people that are not Brazilians,,  also brazil is in recession, so there's lots of Brazilian out of work, and are cheep,
For my self, to find work, Ive had to start up my own machinery and building business, and give a much better service than the Brazilians can give, but at a cheaper price then the Brazilians will do

Spanishpete,
Thank you for your kind information! I've noticed that too! But still hope there's an opportunity for me.

Firstly don't worry if people call you Japanese". This is not actually offensive...this is because Japanese were the only immigrants from south-east Asia until very recently.
Then not easy to find a job for any foreigners. As wrote people earlier, you cannot expect to be employee (or you will have minimu wage and crazy working hours in language school), you need to behave like an entrepreneur. For exemple if teaching languages, be independant, use social media, video conf and build your clients porfolio.
No solution in short term, need time and focus.

Bardamu wrote:

Firstly don't worry if people call you Japanese". This is not actually offensive...this is because Japanese were the only immigrants from south-east Asia until very recently.
Then not easy to find a job for any foreigners. As wrote people earlier, you cannot expect to be employee (or you will have minimu wage and crazy working hours in language school), you need to behave like an entrepreneur. For exemple if teaching languages, be independant, use social media, video conf and build your clients porfolio.
No solution in short term, need time and focus.

Thank you for your kind help! I also really wanna know the ways to get into job searching field 'cause I haven't found a way to get to know job vacancies efficiently!

Try the OXL website
http://www.olx.com.br/
and look under this part, for people looking for people
if not try advertising your self there
Its free to advertise

http://www.olx.com.br/empregos-e-negocios