Settle down in Malaysia

Hie there, i'm Nav originally from India currently residing in Shah Alam. Have been living in Malaysia for past 2 years. Currently working in a logistic company as a supervisor.

A little about my background, i'm an IT graduate i.e. Bachelor in Computer Applications (1st class division) from Indira Gandhi University, New Delhi. I have 8 years of working experience in Bank of America as system analyst. Previously i was involved in KLIA 2 project before joining my current company.

I love Malaysia and wish to settle down here hence looking for better opportunity in terms of employment. I tried searching for jobs related to my field via various modes such as Jobstreet etc however their response is quite slow.

Would appreciate if anyone could help me on this matter. Pls do share with me if you have any contacts or if you know anyone offering IT related positions.

Thanks in advance ☺

Hello Nav and welcome on board :cheers:

Kindly note that we have a section better suited to host adverts related to job hunt.

Please refer there with your detailed CV :Jobs offers in Malaysia.

I also suggest you to read the Work section of our Living in Malaysia guide.

This will surely help

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Looking urgently for a part-time job!
By Guest
Pet sitting
By Natanya
Jobs in the science sector
By Lucyrose50

Expatriate health insurance in Malaysia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Malaysia

Moving to Malaysia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Malaysia

Travel insurance in Malaysia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Malaysia

Flights to Malaysia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Malaysia