Visa for couples

Hi my parents are visiting me in Romania for 2weeks and also will attend my wedding.

Will i have to fill in 2 separate forms for application ?

My Future mum in law is inviting them as friends on the visa letter what type of visa will we apply for them?

Thank You

Yes they both will require their own visas, so 2 separate applications (and possibly invitation letters also) are needed for C/VV (short-stay visit) visas.

Romaniac Experts Team

New topic

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
Romanian Residence Card
By bilalsheikh
Visiter visa for Romania
By Davesandhu
Residence permit
By tewinchy
Arman khattak
Requirements for România
By Arman khattak
Do i still need to get a separate visa?
By mimidreyes

Expatriate health insurance in Romania

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Romania

Moving to Romania

Find tips from professionals about moving to Romania

Travel insurance in Romania

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Romania

Flights to Romania

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Romania