Close

Marriage and Resident permit

Is one month enough to finish the marriage and resident permit in Romania ? Thank you.

Mary Rose, I thought you were getting married in Phillipines  :/

You cannot get married in Romania on a tourist visa and immediately apply for a residence permit.  You can get married. but then you must leave Romania, apply for a D/VF visa at home, return to Romania to join your new husband, then apply for the residence permit.

Even if you could marry and then immediately apply for residence, it would be difficult I think to do it within a month, but not impossible.  I would allow more time.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hi. Can Romanian visit my country with the temporary passport? There are two kinds of passport in Romania and he said he has temporary passport.

campanmaryrose1995 :

Hi. Can Romanian visit my country with the temporary passport? There are two kinds of passport in Romania and he said he has temporary passport.

Please refer to the the topic you already started about this for responses.  Please avoid posting multiple topics with the same question  :thanks:

Temporary Passport

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

I'm sorry. :(

Expatriate health insurance in Romania

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Romania

Moving to Romania

Find tips from professionals about moving to Romania

Travel insurance in Romania

Enjoy stress-free travel to Romania

Flights to Romania

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Romania