Movers from Hoi An to HCMC

Hello,

I am looking for a company to move our stuff from Hoi An to HCMC. Everything should easily fit in a large van, 3m3 type size.
Did anyone use a domestic company before? Any tips & recommendations are welcome.

Dear Raffaz,

We are transportation company.
Could you send some pics of cargo? We can help you.

Thanks
Philip

I really hope this topic does not get pushed to the classifieds and closed.  It is what I call "want to buy" as opposed to "want to sell."  Note that the OP is looking for "tips and recommendations."  Although he would seem to be a commercial purveyor, Phillip responded appropriately by requesting photos by PM and not listing his address and contacts. 

A classified returns answers that are only seen by the poster while an open topic returns information for all.  An open topic also allows for both positive and negative recommendations from prior purchasers.   If commercial posters reply as Phillip_Phan did then maybe we can keep it open.  I am interested in this topic as we have a lot of stuff at my Mother-in-law's home in the Delta that will have to be moved when we return.

Hi THIGV,

this thread has nothing to do in the classifieds section. But Philip's message is kind of borderline. Won't he try to sell his services in his next message or by PM ? Anyway that point is just a detail ; let's try to help raffaz.

Raffaz, have you contacted our partners though this page ? Movers in Ho Chi Minh City.

You can also find a list of moving companies in our business directory

Hope this helps,

Julien

Actually I was thinking that maybe his orientation is backwards.  Shouldn't he be looking for moving companies in Hoi An or Da Nang?