Visit to singapore

Hi everyone

I'll be on holidays in singapore from the 24th december to the 6 january :)

Would be nice to meet some expats there for those who arent going home for the hols.

Zeina

Welcome to the Jungle :-)

Jungle ?

How are you finding Singapore??? met any intresting buddies??

happy holidays...

so, tell me hows SG? im also planning for holidays on last week of february. and i will go alone unfortunately, for my friends already been there and my vacation schedule doesnt fit to their schedule. im checking google, anything about singapore, expenses, places etc etc... but i really dont know where to start aside from booking tickets ofcourse. i plan to stay for 5 days in SG. im excited.

still planning,
princessmia

Look forward to welcoming you Princessmia... have you finalised your iternary?

See you soon.

Cheers.

Hi SIng1,
thanks for welcoming!! hehehehe still looking where is the best place to stay in SG for tourist, i just want to have an easy access to mrt and to the bus station as well. im not yet booked for the hotel coz im confused where to stay, some said orchad road,some said paris ris? but i found a transient, i think it was nice in fernloft east cost.. what do u think?
hope to see u soon.

godbless,

princessmia

I will also be visiting Singapore near the end of Feb. I booked my hotel via booking.com. You can also check out asiahotels.com to compare prices/reviews. Good luck :)

Hi z_24: i will check this also thanks. hope to meet u there in SG.. :))