Accommodation

Hi all,
I am coming to Malta in August for a couple of weeks holiday. Apart from sunning ourselves we will take time out to look for  somewhere to live, hopefully, when we come over to live next year. Vibes suggest St Pauls Bay. Also looking for schools for grandchildren. Not so sure on properties to buy in that area. Two/three bedrooms house if possible.
Any advice appreciated. Phil

Goodison wrote:

Hi all,
I am coming to Malta in August for a couple of weeks holiday. Apart from sunning ourselves we will take time out to look for  somewhere to live, hopefully, when we come over to live next year. Vibes suggest St Pauls Bay. Also looking for schools for grandchildren. Not so sure on properties to buy in that area. Two/three bedrooms house if possible.
Any advice appreciated. Phil

You are better off renting first before buying that way you can make sure the area is right for you.

That is sound advice. I have a contact in Malta that deals in buying and renting accommodation. He deals with a travel agent in Ireland, where I am currently living. I am hoping to see him when I am holiday there in August.
Phil