US Visa

May have to move back to the US after 10 years in Asia Pacific I now may need to get my wife (Vietnam) through immigration for a US visa. Has anyone ever used a US attorney to help with this? Many on the web but who to trust?


Kooler, bit confusing on your message here.

You were staying 10yrs in Asia pacific without notifying where. Secondly, your wife a Vietnamese wants to apply US visa and you want to know if anyone had gone such process with US councilor!

Then, I would suggest you may post your message in Vietnam expat forum to get correct response or advise, not in Singapore forum.

Thanks and wish you good luck get US visa for your wife.

New topic

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
S pass Rejected
By rick1711
E0000236 - No Record found error
By karthikk100
Employment Pass Rejected
By Punchkin
Employment Pass Application
By jess51216
How to contact ICA when I'm not in Singapore
By unikjen

Expatriate health insurance in Singapore

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Singapore

Moving to Singapore

Find tips from professionals about moving to Singapore

Travel insurance in Singapore

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Singapore

Flights to Singapore

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Singapore