Dentistry in Sao Paulo

I think I have found my perfect dentist.. well he is in Sao paulo and I am in the U.S and most dentist do not want to give me any qoutes on what I need. They want me to come in person.. My dilemma, how do I know how much to do? I don't want to get out there and get the surprise of my life when it's too much. I woukd love a ball park of prices for dental implants and smile designs.  Otherwise I have to spend a $800 ticket just for consultation only.  :(

I was at the dentist in Alaska maybe two weeks ago, for 2 fillings and a cleaning the total came to $701.00 USD. Dental is insane here. Oh he filled a small tooth for no charge (lol). That's my story on the dental. Good luck
I think that if you Google " Prices for Implants,  or Smile Design for the area you are living in it will give you a ball park figure. I tried it for Alaska and the information was a ball park figure for the work needed. Hope that helps … EXJ96QkpDQ … 8cJ7CsY-2Q
Here's a couple links not sure how true the pricing is for the links are dated

Thanks for responding but I have Googled  and googled and googled.. no docs in brazil give prices via phone/Web .. I was asking those that reside in brazil especially  sao paulo that can give me a ball park estimate.

Sorry about that. I thought you were in the States, my lady friend in Belem had some work on her teeth and from what I could tell the prices were not bad.

Questions and answers about the health system

Ask your question
circumcision in Sao Paulo
By elsina2003
Need help in Sao Paulo especially from Mums
By SweetGirl1900
Health care in São Paulo
By Yud
Campinas Sau Paulo
By pamelaroz
Muslim lady gyencologist
By Saforia1948
Free yellow fever vaccinations?
By adefillo

Expatriate health insurance in São Paulo

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in São Paulo

Moving to Sao Paulo

Find tips from professionals about moving to Sao Paulo

Travel insurance in São Paulo

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Sao Paulo

Flights to Sao Paulo

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Sao Paulo