Migrating to SL....

Hi
I am a lankan by birth but I left the country very young and finished most of my education in UK. I have never worked in Srilanka and now that I am thinking of migrating back I am kind of confused as to how to go about finding a job....

My field is based around psychosocial work in a child oriented sector. I am open to any suggestions and advice....

Hi,
According to rating topjobs.lk is is one of the best jobs DB in here, also I seen few ad's on Sunday observer on weekends , it will take sometimes but it will not be that hard to get some good offer here.

Hi

Thank you for your response... so I am assuming I will have to be in the country in order to apply...

Yeah, thats the practical scenario, it will be a good idea to avoid winter and come here to enjoy sun shine :)

Ya that's def a thought but we are well into winter already and I am contracted to work for another few months... so I doubt i'll be moving there before summer.........

The whole process of looking for a job in SL is pretty daunting....

to be frank it will not be easy , business is not really moving fast , but with related to your skills there will be an opportunity

Ya true... I was kind of thinking (worried) about the current economy in SL aswell...it's not the best of times to be migrating but I could do so much more in my field in a developing country than here in the UK...

anyways thanks a million for your help

personally I do not recommend to migrate , if possible keep both options open :)