Exit Re Entry from Labor Office

If you have filed a complaint in labor office.
And you got an emergency back home.
Your sponsor is not ready to give you exit reentry visa,.
You can get it from Labor office.

Hello msmir116

Have you personally tried to get exit reentry visa this way?


This is only partially true, dont get confused. If you have a valid case against your sponsor then usually you cant leave the country until the issue is resolved. You can leave however if all parties agree, especially the sponsor should agree.

No -
If u are the one who filed the case and the sponsor is defendant.
Your Iqama is Valid
Labor office can give you Exit re entry

We got it after lot of struggle to find the concerned authority who can give it

New topic

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
michael jason josol
final exit with wrong arabic name in my iqama?
By michael jason josol
On Arrival Saudi visa for Mother through causeway
By SamAsh07
Istiqdam Appointments booking time
By Anand1201
Whether 4th transferable is possible
By sforsreekumar
How to check whether my Iqama is issued or not?
By IamAlien
Appointment with Istiqdam - Family Visa
By Farrukh_82

Moving to Saudi Arabia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia

Travel insurance in Saudi Arabia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Saudi Arabia

Flights to Saudi Arabia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Saudi Arabia