Find friendly,kind foreigner friend is living in Hanoi

Hi everyone :)
My name is Cuong, i'm 26 years old, i'm living and working in Hanoi
i'm working in the stock company of military bank (MBS). my job is so stress and complicated :(
i'm very want to travel abroad-make friend with amazing people over the world and working in im-export field, so i'm try hard to study english everyday and everywhere.
My favorite is listend music, US drama films, collect beautiful imagines ( you can see on instagram or facebook: Arts.VN
i dont find a free english teacher. i want to find a friendly,kind,funny foreigner who love and want to discover Vietnam.
hope you are 20-30 years old, you are studying and living in Hanoi in next long time
it would be great if you can help me some about English, and i can teach you speak Vietnamese well :) we teach each other because we love that, and that is the best way we can share and be real friends.
we can travel,drink coffee, exchange cuisine and cultural... together.
i really want to find a amazing foreigner friend ( speacial is American- because i love American cultural and films)

thank everyone again :) wish all you have a good day

Moderated by kenjee 5 months ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Cuong :cheers:

I invite you to drop an advert in the Language exchange in Hanoi section of the site to increase your chances to find an American out there for language exchange.

thank you so much, Kenjee :)
like my topic's name. I really want to make friend more than language exchange. i want to exchange cuisine and cultural more than find a free english teacher. i want to find American friend because i love their cultural and watching american film. but if you are not american-no problem. only need that you love and want to discover my vietnam, and want have real friend in this national.
thank you for your comment to me again :top:

Questions and answers about Hanoi

Ask your question
to meet new people in Hanoi- going out and partying :)
By lucilledouchet
Best way to send goods back to Australia
By parth5
Papa Mamadou Diongue
From Senegal and working in Hanoi
By Papa Mamadou Diongue
need company..
By kelix25
Thomas Benndorf
Recruiting Agencies in Hanoi to find IT job
By Thomas Benndorf
Starting a life in Hanoi and need advices