adjusting my living situation, needing to adjust immigration status

Living in Stockholm and have been registered here for four years.  Wife is moving to another country, and I need help in re-registering here as I have a work visa based on our company together and our living together.  Looking for some good advice and/or legal assistance.  Can pay for it.
Love and light.

Yes you can pay a law for a good legal assistance

I meant a lawyer

Tack Lily!


New topic

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
I feel Hopeless waiting for resident visa
By ImissGävle
Moving to Sweden from USA
By JimmysPrincess
By thomasine
Need visa and work permit for Filipino nanny
By AngelinaAki
residency permits
By AnnetteW
tourist visa
By JayceeBliss

Expatriate health insurance in Stockholm

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Stockholm

Moving to Stockholm

Find tips from professionals about moving to Stockholm

Travel insurance in Stockholm

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Stockholm

Flights to Stockholm

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Stockholm