Indians in Belgium

Hi,

I am an Indian currently in the Netherlands. I plan to move to Belgium in Feb 2010 with my family. I am looking for networking opportunities with Indian / other Expats in Belgium.

Thanks,
Neil

hi Neil....

so have u already moved in?or u were saying feb 2011?

What will you be doing here?

Hello everyone :)

@Neil303: You can also try the Indian expatriates in Belgium  page for networking. I wish you all the best, and hope you will make lot contacts via this site.

Best Regards

Hi Mamta, sorry for the spell error, indeed I meant Feb 2011. So how about you? Are you also from India? How are you finding it here in terms of networking with Indians / other expats?

Hi Gillibrand, I will work in Med Research. How about you?

Hi Yud, thanks for the info, will check it out too.

Hi Neil....

It's preety well here.....By dis site u 'll be able to find many indians......

As of now i am doing nothing.....but in search of something.....

Hi All,

I am from India and have a sales and marketing background and have worked in the BFSI in India.

I am searching for a job here in Belgium. I can speak Dutch- but at a very basic level.

Posting this message for reaching out.

Kindly share any suitable job vacancies with me.

Cheers,
Harmeet

Hello Neil,

I am not from Indai but i am your neighbour. I am from Kathmandu and student here. I am hindu and Hindu pandit in Belgium in indian and napali hindu community. I speak french and student at the university at the same time.

I don't think that you would have problem at Belgium. I know a nepali lady staying here since last 20 yrs who have lots of relation with Hindu community. In case of necessicity,we could communicate.

have a good time.
Shastri

Hi Neil,

Which city are u planning to live/work in?

Al

hello everyone,
I am from India,working in Netherland as a Sr Software Developer for 3 month, now i want to search a job in Belgium. If possible then please help me to find the job..

Bye
Mandal

mandalamrendra wrote:

hello everyone,
I am from India,working in Netherland as a Sr Software Developer for 3 month, now i want to search a job in Belgium. If possible then please help me to find the job..

Bye
Mandal

could u please help me finding a GIS job for me

hi all, i am also from india.i live in belgium for an year now.i have good experience here and hope to have better in future.i am following up an accounting course after my bachelors degree.feel free to ask me

Dear Rohit ,
Thanks for ur help.
Hope in feature i will contact u.
bye
mandal

Hi, we are planning to move to belgium. We want to know how soon one can apply for citizenship there and how easy or difficult is to get a job in software industry being an English speaker.

Thanks

hello.how are you.Hope you doing good here.I would like to know more about accounting course here.

This forum is so terribly moderated, for god's sake lock these dead threads mods!

@Limpa and gem2014 > i would invite you to start a new topic on the Belgium forum

I am closing this thread.

Thank you

Closed