Fancy a pint Veliko Tarnovo?

Well I'm in my village hideaway utopia for the next week (i.e. until Tuesday 10th May) so if anybody fancies a social rendezvous in the form of a pint or a coffee or just a good old natter in Veliko Tarnovo, I'm well up for it.

Hello Terry :cheers:

I invite you to subscribe to the Networking in Bulgaria section of the forum to be notified whenever there are members who are looking for meet ups around :top:

A lot of exoats go to the middle bar accross from yantra homes

arriving in VT tues 10th. May.
We'll be in the bar just up the road from Hostel Mostel about 8.30 pm.
phil +gill

Thank you everybody for your help.

I'll do my best to see you on Tuesday then Phil & Gill. How will I recognise you?

Terry  :)

Hi, Terry.
the name of the pub is, I think, because the card I have is in Bulgarian, MALKIAINTER, and it's on IVAN VASOV str. 5000 Veliko.
I'll be the one with the best moustache, and gill will be the dark haired lady without such a good one.
We may be at the bar with Craig, who owns the house next to the Book Cave.

Thanks Phil.

I have no facial hair or, for that matter, much hair on my head at all. And I wear black rimmed glasses.

So unless Gill falls into a vat of Miracle-Gro, I'm sure I will find you.

See you Tuesday then, round about 8:30ish.

Hello Phil & Gill,

I'm really, really sorry I didn't make it out for a drink this evening. I had a heating bloke round to talk about heating for my house, he was very late because of traffic problems in town and what we had to talk about went on for hours. So I was already late for our meet up when he left my house,

I'm going back to England on Thursday but I'll be back in VT permanently towards the end of June so if you're around I'll try much harder to meet you.

All the best and sorry again.

Hi, Terry
Just arrived back from Veliko. Pity we did'nt manage a beer, but we had a great night at the pub
in Veliko all the same.
Our purchase is progressing, so I'll be coming over sometime in Aug.
Will keep you posted.
phil + gill

We are out next Friday for two weeks of anyone fancies meeting up for a few beers !

Yeah ... sorry ... completely my fault.

But keep in touch and we'll get that pint eventually.

And good luck with your adventure.

Best wishes, Terry.

Hi, Terry, we are over in Veliko from 13th. Sept for a week, with my little sister in tow.
If you fancy a meet at the Malkinteer, or anywhere else, let us know.

Hello Phil.

Sorry for the delay in replying.

I'll be in Italy most of that week but towards the end I'll be back. I think it's the 18th I return. It would be good to meet up.

Let me know what you have in mind and I'll do my best to fit in.

Do skoro!

Hi, Terry, Gill and I are there until 23rd. Sept. staying at the Hostel Mostel. My sister is going home on the 19th. so we'll be having a farewell beer in the Malkinteer on the 18th. we can be contacted at the hostel Mostel during our stay if you want to meet any other time.
Anyone else in the locality at that time would be welcome

I could probably manage the 18th if I'm not going to be in the way of your sister's send off.

I'll be in touch again between now and then.

T :-)

No, the more the merryer. There will probably be others there as well.

Questions and answers about Bulgaria

Ask your question
Are you happy in Bulgaria?
By Priscilla
Retirement in Bulgaria
By Pw
Getting a small farm house plot of land
By highlandknight
Carp fishing friends
By marinsirakov
New home Kavarna
By chrissy&steve

Expatriate health insurance in Bulgaria

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bulgaria

Moving to Bulgaria

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bulgaria

Travel insurance in Bulgaria

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Bulgaria

Flights to Bulgaria

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bulgaria