How to start maths tuition at Adliya

I am an engineer by profession.
Would like to change my profession to tuition for grades 7-12.
Though I  don't have experience in teaching I am confident to teach well and bring students with flying colors.

Can someone help me on how to publicize this?

Thanks and Regards,

I believe holding private tuitions without proper permit is supposed to be illegal here in Bahrain.  Having said that there are many who do it, but i guess you have to be a bit discrete about it.

Please be careful. 

It is just as easy for me to say I want to be an airline pilot but I have no experience flying, however I feel I can fly very well and will never have an issue.

Teaching is a profession and should be treated as such.  Training preparation for use of MOI, Classroom Management, Special Ed Training, IEP and 504's and BIP's, Child Psych, learning styles, pedagogy, on and on can make the difference between being a positive influence and a negative influence on a child's life.

I highly recommend you receive training, otherwise it is possible you can damage the future of a students life by not being prepared.

I understand you want to jump right in and "be a teacher", but please be prepared as your success is their success, just as your failure could very well be theirs.

Questions and answers about school and studies

Ask your question
Usman Chaudhry
Require info regarding CPA exam in Bahrain
By Usman Chaudhry
Arabic language lessons in Manama - recommendations?
By lesstravelledroad
Italian classes
By parasolka
Philippine School
By Jrdebug
Homeschooling in Bahrain?
By Alia21
Medical Residence
By Hamzahswa

Expatriate health insurance in Bahrain

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bahrain

Moving to Bahrain

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bahrain

Travel insurance in Bahrain

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Bahrain

Flights to Bahrain

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bahrain