which paper required to my wife side.

Hello Sir

how are you. i want to know. i am married with romanian. i am working in dubai. so can u tell me which paper required to my wife side. i want to move in romania.

Try contacting the foreign/aliens office in Romania so you can get the official, up-to-date requirements for this! :)
That is a website for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Romania.

Sir i called them lots of time but they always answerd check online.

If you check online as they suggest, you'll find the answers.

Hi amanynr2005,

A new thread has been created with your post here. :)

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Romania

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Romania

Moving to Romania

Find tips from professionals about moving to Romania

Travel insurance in Romania

Enjoy stress-free travel to Romania