Close

Price of KITAP

Hi Ubudian

Thanks for your perspective and comments. Im hoping you can help me. I am ready to apply for a KITAP. Can you recommend a sponsor and agent?

Thanks

Tuwie :

Hi Ubudian

Thanks for your perspective and comments. Im hoping you can help me. I am ready to apply for a KITAP. Can you recommend a sponsor and agent?

Thanks

Assuming you have the time, it's very easy to do yourself (if you're legally entitled to one).
That can save you a lot of money.

Hi Gwazulu,

I would like to thank you for sharing this information.

It brings me great relief as I will apply for my Kitap soon,, my wife is Indonesian, we live on Bali.

I would be most grateful if you can share any info you have, costs and timing ext.

Patiently awaiting your replay.
Sincerely
Robert

Dears,

Who know the agent can issue KITAS ? And how much the cost of it?

Thanks
je je

je1027 :

Dears,

Who know the agent can issue KITAS ? And how much the cost of it?

Thanks
je je

No agents can issue KITAS/KITAP, but they can assist with the process as long as you are legally entitled to the document.
Even using an agent means at least one trip to immigration, and you will still have to provide all the required documents.

Cost varies depending upon the agent so shop around to see who charges what.

Robert sims :

Hi Gwazulu,

It brings me great relief as I will apply for my Kitap soon,, my wife is Indonesian, we live on Bali.

I have absolutely no clue as to how much agents charge as I've always done it alone (save paying a guy to do a Jakarta run for me once).
The total cost to do it yourself is a few million Rupiah and it took me about two months to get it sorted out, but that was with the Christmas and new year break in the middle.

Assuming you've been married for two years or more, there should be little problem, but immigration may do a home visit (And ask the local RT/RW about you) in order to assess the validity of your application.
They're also very likely to check all aspects of your status including work permit, or work without a permit.
Assuming you have the free time, I'd go with doing it yourself rather than using an agent. Apart from the obvious cash saving, this allows the immigration officers to get to know you and that can save a lot of messing around later.

Hi Fred,

Yes, i mean can help me to process KITAS.

Do you have any reference of agent that i can use it?

Tks

Finding agents is easy.
All you need to do is pop along to the local immigration office and ask; you'll find one in about 30 seconds.

kitab its 3750000rp plus exit permet

Expatriate health insurance in Indonesia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Indonesia

Moving to Indonesia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Indonesia

Travel insurance in Indonesia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Indonesia

Flights to Indonesia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Indonesia