WhatsUpp not working for 72 hours

WhatsApp Brazil: Judge blocks access to messaging service
sorry folks no What'supp
from the BBC

It's just another ploy a false shot across the bow used to distract from the things beyond everyone's control, it is meant to increase the other guys enrollment and to disrupt the everyday people who depend on the service. If it is not taxable it will be shut down. It's a crying shame for the millions who use the service. There are more important things like water, sewer, power that need to be shut on. Just sayn. Why pick on a service for the people. I think it does more to hurt the economy, communications is the darling of information. It reminds me of  the old sayinng "because it is there" or is it "build it and they will come", that's why it was interupted. I wish they could work on crime and shut it down. Another one of my rants.

Download "better net" app and it works fine now.

Well it looks like it has changed again. Just information

As Brazil Debates Internet Freedom, Activists Warn of Abuse | News | teleSUR English … -0010.html
enjoy if you have time, cat wait to see the next move

Does anyone think the following article is a precursor to shutting down the service again?
Brazilian court freezes $6m of Facebook's money during WhatsApp encryption case | Technology | The Guardian … -drug-case
just wondering.

Here we go, I wonder how long this will last.
"" style="border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;">

Technology | Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:56am EDT

Related: TECH

Brazil judge orders phone carriers to block WhatsApp message app

An illustration photo shows Whatsapp App logos on a mobile phone in Sao Paulo, Brazil, December 16, 2015.

A Brazilian judge ordered wireless phone carriers to block access to Facebook Inc's WhatsApp indefinitely, starting on Tuesday, the third such incident against the popular phone messaging app in eight months.

The decision by Judge Daniela Barbosa Assunção de Souza in the southeastern state of Rio de Janeiro applies to Brazil's five wireless carriers. The reason for the order was not known due to legal secrecy in an ongoing case, and will only be lifted once Facebook surrenders data, Souza's office said.

São Paulo-based representatives at WhatsApp, which is owned by Facebook Inc, as well as the Brazilian five carriers - Telefonica Brasil SA, América Móvil SAB's Claro, TIM Participações SA, Oi SA and Nextel Participações SA - did not have an immediate comment.

(Reporting by Alberto Alerigi Jr and Guillermo Parra-Bernal; Additional reporting by Ropdrigo Viga Gaier in Rio de Janeiro; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)

Good Luck!

my poor wife has to talk to me now, that wattsupp is not working
I think ill go to the pub

spanishpete :

my poor wife has to talk to me now, that wattsupp is not working
I think ill go to the pub

Well that's Whatsup./lol
so have they really shut it down, it's crazy for that is the best for for all to communicate.

she not talking to me now, I thought ive gone def. , but she's told me whattsupp is back on

Questions and answers about telecommunications

Ask your question
anyone had problems with windows 10
By spanishpete
Indian Channels
By arru24
Phone Service from Brazil to the USA
By Alascana
Keeping up with the news in Brazil
By Priscilla
Mobile Phone in Rio
By enpee