NOT COMING BACK FROM CONTRACT ANNUAL LEAVE

Hi everyone, i would like to know if what are the consequences if i DON'T return back from my yearly vacation in my company, my contract is 2 years  and trying to go to other company.  Need some information about this matter. Thanks everyone!

I think you will not be able to return here till the time your contract expires.

Be careful for you may not able to return for up to 2 years to KSA. It happened to one of my colleagues. You may also be "banned" from entering any Arabic country for a period of time. Think twice!

just to be clear, only in KSA will be banned or all country in the middle east? (UAE). thanks.

ok.. thanks for the info.

only KSA

ok.. possible that i can enter in UAE? only in KSA will be banned?  thank you for the information.. just making sure for that..

Dear you have to send email to your company and ask them to exit your status and you have to pay balance dues to company, they will inform you what is that. But you have to show them some serious case which happen is your home land and you are not able to come back, so if your present company exit your status then you can come any where no matter it's even in same Saudi Arabia ...

ok . thanks for the info.

xtian_dj wrote:

ok . thanks for the info.

Welcome

If you got exit re-entry visa then you got to come back first and resign so they can give you final exit, otherwise you might be denied entry for 2 years. And I think this denied entry will apply to all GCC nations not just Saudi Arabia, they have a pact or something

thank you for the information.

xtian_dj wrote:

my contract is 2 years  and trying to go to other company.

Try to think of yourself as the boss of the company you intend to break your contract with.
Then think of your reaction to a dishonourable dishonest employee who refuses to abide by the contract they signed.
If I were that boss, I'd try to make sure you were banned from the country for life.

Fred wrote:
xtian_dj wrote:

my contract is 2 years  and trying to go to other company.

Try to think of yourself as the boss of the company you intend to break your contract with.
Then think of your reaction to a dishonourable dishonest employee who refuses to abide by the contract they signed.
If I were that boss, I'd try to make sure you were banned from the country for life.

Be positive dear,.... everyone deserved to try and choose what he wish for, no body have right to stop anyone, ... he work he tried he never feel comfort or any reason, then he have right to move on after pay company dues what they paid for him. Don't speak over someone upon what you feel. Be wise dear when you say something, think world wide.

ok.. even if you have problem with your company you will not make that decision?? what if we you have my position/status here?.. i think you will do the same.  just be practical and think widely and wisely my friend.

Did the company incur costs when they got your work permit?

did the company follow's what is indicated in the contract?... (salary, accomodation etc...) maybe you can understand now the situation, not only the side of the company , you must know both sides before judging the situation my friend...

Dear,
In the last year (2015) the rule was simple, you could enter to KSA once your residence permit get expired. but now they have banned the same person for three years only in the kingdom not in the entire gulf.

ahmadjameelshah wrote:

In the last year (2015) the rule was simple, you could enter to KSA once your residence permit get expired. but now they have banned the same person for three years only in the kingdom

Not exactly. Since many years, the rule was an automatic ban of 2 years. They have increased it to 3 years in 2015.

I Agree,
but i am damn sure because some of my friends came in the same case.

ahmadjameelshah wrote:

I Agree,
but i am damn sure because some of my friends came in the same case.

That's true as well. It wasn't as sophisticated-ly organized as it's now.

As TLL said the ban is for 3 years.  KSA or GCC would depend on your current company in the manner how they report you as missing and absconding from work. They have the option to ban you for all GCC and if you have any outstanding issues / claims with your sponsor they might do that.

I agree with Fred after thinking wisely and widely , to have hired someone for specific contract after trusting his capabilities and spending time,money and effort in bringing him- only to have him leave without notice ............what ever the situation you might be in (salary / accommodation) there is a due process and legal way with which you leave (Article 90, 81 & 50 ; Saudi Labor Law)

HRGuru wrote:

I agree with Fred after thinking wisely and widely , to have hired someone for specific contract after trusting his capabilities and spending time,money and effort in bringing him- only to have him leave without notice ............what ever the situation you might be in (salary / accommodation) there is a due process and legal way with which you leave (Article 90, 81 & 50 ; Saudi Labor Law)

Of course guys -- this is not debate-able at all -- everyone is free; but not free enough.

When you sign a contract, you are MEANT TO and MUST fulfill it; no matter what. If you are not comfortable with anything, show a little professionalism, follow legal procedures, pay the employer the costs incurred on you (per labor law) and go back from where your employer brought you.

I, too, agree with Fred. If I am the CEO, I'd make sure that such an unstable and nonprofessional employee never gets a chance to come back to my country --- ever again.

Probably its best to finish your contract with your employer, I imagine you've at least completed 1 year already. But ultimately the final decision lies with you

What if the company let you pay 5000 SR as cash bond, you will come back or not, would there be any problem in working with another country?