Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Driving car from UK

Hi, can anyone tell me the cost of registering a car in Malta as I have owned it for less than 2 years? Thanks :)

This has been discussed and linked and rehashed a 100 times or more on these forums. There are even stickys / pinned posts leading you to this information

Do a quick search and find all the answers you seek.

volcane :

This has been discussed and linked and rehashed a 100 times or more on these forums. There are even stickys / pinned posts leading you to this information

Do a quick search and find all the answers you seek.

I agree with volcane :)

Since you're presumably a new member (your profile says "joined today"), it might be a good idea to check the information in older posts before asking for information from all the great and really helpful people on this website :)
I don't mean to be rude, but the "car" question has really been discussed many a times, as has the "place for rent" question (your other post...) - in fact, I myself and another member just posted some links to facebook groups that might be helpful if you're looking for a place to rent the other day...  See here: http://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.ph … 64#3206655

Good luck with your research and with your plans of coming to Malta!
Bernie

Hello Kate mcdonald! :cheers:

Welcome to Expat.com

As suggested by members above, do a quick search among threads in our forum section :

> Cars Malta, Transportation in Malta

Our living in Malta guide may also be helpful :top:

Regards
Kenjee
expat.com

Expatriate health insurance in Malta

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Malta

Moving to Malta

Find tips from professionals about moving to Malta

Travel insurance in Malta

Enjoy stress-free travel to Malta

Flights to Malta