Anyone interested in sharing time and hobbies in Gothenburg?

I'm new on this page but read a lot of happy storys about hope, love and caring for eachother. Also a lot of lonely people.
I live happily near the city and work in a central location. I love people, travelling and meeting different cultures.
Please don't hesitate contacting me if you want to talk, share a coffee, a walk, going somewhere or if you have questions about the city or Sweden in general.   Or even if you just feel lonely for any reason.
I love being outdoors, photography, cars and cooking, but also gardening, baking, meeting people and much more.
Enjoy the lovely spring, even though it was a nasty weather today....   :-).  / O

I live in Goteborg for 3.5 years. I used to have a lot of friends, but they are gone now. I am very active, but it is not a fun to do it alone. If you want to join me for some activties I will be glad. I am thinking to go to Botanic garden. So let me know if you would like to join.

Am laura and write me on*

Moderated by Christine last month
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

Questions and answers about Gothenburg

Ask your question
planning to marry a swedish guy in sweden
By neslund921
lani mae
Things to do in Gothenburg during the weekends
By Christine
Rent a flat or a house in Gothenburg
By Christine
Cat Sitter
By Sherrina
How to make friends in Gothenburg

Expatriate health insurance in Gothenburg

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Gothenburg

Moving to Gothenburg

Find tips from professionals about moving to Gothenburg

Travel insurance in Gothenburg

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Gothenburg

Flights to Gothenburg

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Gothenburg