Close

VOA websites

I have heard about some VOA scam recently . Any suggestions for genuine VOA websites that I can get the approval letter ? Thanks in advance !

Hana1234 :

I have heard about some VOA scam recently . Any suggestions for genuine VOA websites that I can get the approval letter ? Thanks in advance !

Oh these damn abbreviations !  Could you please tell me what in the heck is VOA ?

VOA = Visa On Arrival

I recently used myvietnamvisa and received my letter within 24 hours:

http://www.myvietnamvisa.com/vietnam-visa-cost.html

They also answered any questions I had within a couple hours of emailing them. 

Very happy with their service.

BTW, I used their regular (normal processing) service.

Can you name the sites that you heard are a scam. Don't listen to everything you hear, people do have a tendency to make up stories.

I am traveling to Ho Chi Minh City.  I used the services of visavietnam.nz. They do my visa approval letter after 1 working days with the cost of $10 for 1 month single entry.
Good and reliable site.

PhilipJohn

If they are scam, bad news run fast and their business ends. Online business is so much competitive and not easy to cheat the clients. Any guys need Vietnam visa on arrival ( VOA), I declare that no cheating but only well treating.

Helena Lin :

If they are scam, bad news run fast and their business ends. Online business is so much competitive and not easy to cheat the clients. Any guys need Vietnam visa on arrival ( VOA), I declare that no cheating but only well treating.

Perhaps before anyone decides there are no scams they should read this:
http://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=590943

Expatriate health insurance in Hanoi

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Hanoi

Moving to Hanoi

Find tips from professionals about moving to Hanoi

Travel insurance in Hanoi

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Hanoi

Flights to Hanoi

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Hanoi