Musician looking to rent a room and work in Norway :)

Hello there people!!!

My name is Miguel, I am 24 years old and I am from Portugal. I am a very easy to get along with person and very respectful. I'm also pretty quiet, normally I just keep things to myself and stay in my own world. I'm looking forward to live in Norway and make it my home in the future. One month ago, I had my first plane flight and I went to this town in Norway called Fagernes to record an album with a Norwegian friend of mine, but then after 1 month some problems happened with my band mate and I couldn't find a job as well as I had planned...because I wanted to go up north in Norway and work on these cod fisheries, because it's a very easy to make a lot of money at the end of the day so to speak, many people told me about it and I knew it already. Anyway, I had to come back to Portugal again. Right now, I urgently need to rent a room...maybe in in Bergen or in another place in Norway...but Bergen just came to my mind, don't know why.  I hate to admit it, but this is kind of an emergency situation for me, so if you have anything at all please text or call me right away guys.

I hope I can find here some really cool people who might maybe share the same interests as myself such as, art, music, going to festivals, clubbing, cinema and all kinds of freakish things...I'm open to everything! Lol!

See you people :)

Hi Miguel,

Welcome on board  :)

For accommodation, i suggest you drop an advert in the Housing in Norway section of the website.

You may as well search this website : http://m.finn.no/realestate/browse.html?ov=m

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna! :)

Thank you so much for your reply, I will do it now and see what happens. :)

Best regards

Hi

Found this site on one of the member's blog of this portal only if it can help you...

Couchsurfing
https://www.couchsurfing.com
Slow to load - Couchsurfers share their homes, cities and lives in profound in meaningful ways, making travel anywhere in the world a ...

Hey S k Rajdev!

Thank you so much for you reply, you are way too kind...I will try that website too...right now, I'm very hesitant, if I move to Norway, or perhaps Sweden or Finland...I don't know yet...

All the best!!!

Couch surfing is only for very short periods unless you are lucky to find someone who don't mind to have you longer until you find your own place.

Hey Primadonna,

Thanks for your reply...yes...it seems it's more for short periods of time...in my case, I want to find a place where I can start a new beginning and be independent, without moving constantly from house to house, etc...

Thank you all so much for all of your help...!!!

Hi
I am Adele in the same boat
Maybe we can rent together