HSBC call center jobs

I've noticed in every Sunday Times that HSBC has an ad to recruite Call Center Repesenative. I just thought I'd mention it because there are a lot of post for people looking for jobs. It seems like a good job for English speaking Expats because HSBC takes calls from the UK and I would think a native English  person is their ideal candidate. Pay is 13,720 a year which, I think , is pretty good for here and they also offer benefits and health insurance. They only require you to be fluent in English, have good communication skills and be IT literate.

If anyone reading this works there or knows someone who does, please let me know how you/they like it. It seems like a good job but the fact that they are always recruiting makes me wonder if there is a high turnover.

The number to apply for the job is 2380 4350 Monday-Friday 9:30-21:00

Hi

I know someone who worked they. They started with a class of 14, only two made it thru the training period becuase of the nature of the job - you are a phone monkey. However on a plus side it does pay well for malta and it is a starting point for anyone :)