Auto ins

Moving to Mainland Mexico in August and staying for awhile while home is being built. We spent 3 months Dec-Feb and purchased our full coverage auto ins in Acuna Tx (6 month policy) for roughly 300 dollars. Should I return to Pronto ins and do that again since I'll be coming back to do the 180 day permit renewal or are the rates better inside Mexico or should I say the companies better ( better coverage and more reputable ). Thanks Troy

I would stick with the company that you know will cover you in Mexico. My company wouldn't so I chose Aba seguro which was said to be one of the best for Americans coming to Mexico. I have heard some positive things, and then there is my experience which was very far from positive. When my car was flooded with a down pour , I got nothing but problems, and they refused to declare the car totaled after they stalled and waited three weeks to begin repairs.
I think a Mexican insurance can work, but that's something you would have to investigate  and ask about here. I lost half the value of my car and had to return it to the U.S. to get that. It cost me a lot of time and money.

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Crossing the border at San Ysidro with two computers?
By mfreetofly
Teaching Positions for 2017-2018 Mexico (Coastal)
By alycat926
Spanish Classes In S.L.P
By Iftykhar
Working as an English Teacher in Mexico City
By K00z0h
Refrigeration mechanics Jobs in Mexico
By Igaal

Expatriate health insurance in Mexico

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mexico

Moving to Mexico

Find tips from professionals about moving to Mexico

Travel insurance in Mexico