I hope you are all fine.
I Anna from Bulgaria and I live in London. I am a book-maniac.
Is there any bookworms here?
What is your TOP 5 favourite book about England / London?
1. How to be an Alien in England - by Angela Kiss
2. A Concise Chinese-English Dictionary for Lovers - by Xiaolu Guo
3. One Way Ticket to London – by Angela Kiss
4. Bridget Jones’s Diary – by Helen Fielding
5. Bloody Foreigners: The Story of Immigration to Britain – by Robert Winder
Please don’t hesitate to share with me your favourite books about London (or any other books you like :-)