Follow all our news on Facebook!


hi all,
Good Morning.
I need a small clarification & suggestion.
I am working for a company here as an Engineer and my wife is staying with me as a dependent visa.Myself and my wife CPR is applied already with my Flat Electricity bill.

Now my own brother has also joined in my same company. For applying CPR for him my admin said it was not possible to apply with my Electricity bill for him as I am staying with family status I cannot apply with same electricity bill for his CPR.As I am not well aware with LMRA Rule can you guys pls guide me for the possible / bit easy way to proceed his CPR.

Thanks / Thiagu :)


This is a usual procedure to apply for a CPR, an individual has to rent an apartment and based on that he would receive an electricity bill which then has to be submitted.


New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Bahrain

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bahrain

Moving to Bahrain

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bahrain

Travel insurance in Bahrain

Enjoy stress-free travel to Bahrain

Flights to Bahrain

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bahrain