Visa: 1 year stay - Australian

I want to move to Kyrgyzstan, not permanently but not only for 2 months either, I want to have a year long holiday there. How do I go about getting the visa to do such a thing?

I don't mind buying a business, or finding work (volunteer or paid). I own a start up drone company so I am hoping to work as a freelance drone for hire operator. I hope customs allows my drones to pass.

I have independent income from my hedge fund business so money wont be a problem. But how do I get the visa? Australia does not have a Kyrgyzstan embassy, and I'm currently working in China. And the embassy phone numbers listed there don't work!

What do I do?

New topic