Visit visa for children and mother with US passport?

Hi I have a CPR and valid work visa for Bahrain. How can I sponsor my mother and child to visit me? I do not want them to get a CPR nor do they intend to stay more than 2 months. We are all US citizens with US passports. I heard you have to make at least 300BHD monthly and they can't stay longer than 3 months. Please give me more info. Thanks :)

Hey LittleHeart ,

Well from the Immigration policy given on the "E-Visa" Website I see that US Citizens can get only 2 weeks of stay per visit .
But the visa is valid for 3 months .
They also have 5 year visa with each stay limited to 28 days only .

Unlike Brits who can get a visa of 3 months stay per visit !

You can visit the Immigration Office at Exhibition Road , and apply for a visit visa .
I guess you can get a 1 month visa for your family members . Not sure , better you ask them :)

Thank you

Were you able to get the visitation done?  I'm trying to bring my parents from US for a brief 3 week visit, is it a headache process?  Thanks , Hassan

Hi Hassan

There are also a number of nationalities that can get a visa on arrival in Bahrain.

If your guests hold American passports, they can get a 2-week visa on arrival at the airport.

Check this link for full information:

All the best.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Bahrain

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bahrain

Moving to Bahrain

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bahrain

Travel insurance in Bahrain

Enjoy stress-free travel to Bahrain