Deported from KSA- can that person re enter?

Kindly inform that if any one is accidentally deported from Saudia Arabia when entered first time but Saudia immigration department do not stamp as "Deported" on passport.

So my question is that can that person re-enter in Saudia ?

There are no "accidental" deportations in KSA. Either as a run away , or as informed by the sponsor even if its not marked in the passport it will be in the records here.  Have you got the visa from the embassy in your country. If you have and are coming, the only way to know is upon arrival and if this is still active then you will get to go back in the next available flight.

True that. There is nothing called an accidental deportation.

Everyone can come back; unless he/she is blacklisted or banned; for a specific duration or for lifetime.

Yeh embassy issued me the visa but when I arrived on immigration counter, officer asked me if I had come before in KSA. But I said no its the first time I m coming. Then he sent me to the computer room where the officer told me that the same visa which u have was issued to some other person and was cancelled by him and the guys already have left KSA but still our system has his finger prints which will be automatically deleted after 10 days. So they send me back and asked me to come back after 10 days on Same visa. Saudi embassy did not issue any letter but one I saw an airline paper by which I was arrived KSA, and paper says the I am being deported and the reason was blacklisted. Bit there was a only airline paper not the saudi government it self. So do you think if they have imposed any ban on me or still I can go back there ?

Faraz 5254 wrote:

Yeh embassy issued me the visa but when I arrived on immigration counter, officer asked me if I had come before in KSA. But I said no its the first time I m coming. Then he sent me to the computer room where the officer told me that the same visa which u have was issued to some other person and was cancelled by him and the guys already have left KSA but still our system has his finger prints which will be automatically deleted after 10 days. So they send me back and asked me to come back after 10 days on Same visa. Saudi embassy did not issue any letter but one I saw an airline paper by which I was arrived KSA, and paper says the I am being deported and the reason was blacklisted. Bit there was a only airline paper not the saudi government it self. So do you think if they have imposed any ban on me or still I can go back there ?

Not clear what the issue was from above, did they ask you to come back after 10 days and mind you finger prints dont get deleted after 10 days. The airline paper is the reason why you are being send back and this is not from the authorities here.

Yes an immigration officer asked me to come back after 10 days and meet him. He also gave me his contact number and said when u come at Jeddah airport just call me incase you have the same finger print problem again. But I am afraid that they might ban me in their data. The immigration did not issue any letter but they instructed Oman air to deport me and it was only a airline letter not Saudi immigration.

Don't worry about the letter .
It's a standard procedure for Immigration officials who send back passengers who just arrived on their incoming airline.

To avoid charges and fines on the airline and passenger , they issue such document .

I didn't get u im sorry. What fine and charges u r talking about ? Do u mean that the airline document was just formality to send me back ? They haven't black listed me in actual, u think.....

Suppose if there is ban on entry in KSA. Would it only confined to KSA or could it be GCC-wide ban ?

Faraz 5254 wrote:

Suppose if there is ban on entry in KSA. Would it only confined to KSA or could it be GCC-wide ban ?

KSA only.

Hi
Iam from india my owner brought me for working as a ac mechanic and now its 11months completed in saudiarabia but i dont have Iqamaa upto days he was saying Iqamaa will be cleared and no problem will be there
But now he is saying that my sponcer is not intrested to give Iqamaa to me and they asking me to go to my country and they will bring back in 6months in another visa

(1) Is there any possibility of getting Iqamaa?

(2) If i go back can i come in next 6months?

(3) By staying here can i change my sponcer?

(4) I dont have any documented agreement with the company if i go to labour court will my side be strong?

Himanto wrote:

Hi
Iam from india my owner brought me for working as a ac mechanic and now its 11months completed in saudiarabia but i dont have Iqamaa upto days he was saying Iqamaa will be cleared and no problem will be there
But now he is saying that my sponcer is not intrested to give Iqamaa to me and they asking me to go to my country and they will bring back in 6months in another visa

(1) Is there any possibility of getting Iqamaa?

Yes, if the sponsor completes all requirements and will be able to issue iqama if he pays the fees, late fine and if his nitaq is on green category.

(2) If i go back can i come in next 6months?

No, since you do not have iqama for the last 11 months you are illegal in KSA and they will only deport you if you dont issue iqama and leave. So there wont be any chance of coming back in this case.

(3) By staying here can i change my sponcer?

Yes you can, not only you can change sponsor, you can even get paid for the 11 months you were here. Approach the labor office in your region and complain to them about your case with proof and you will be able to change sponsorship as well as get paid for the time you worked.

(4) I dont have any documented agreement with the company if i go to labour court will my side be strong?

If you dont have documentation, this will prove difficult. Your best option is to go and check with them on all details stating that you were brought here and from day one nothing was given - contract / iqama or salary - if this is the true case then your side will be strong.

hi i just want to asked how about if the case is the patner are leving toghther but they not mirred only they used fake mirreged contact and they have only ividance is all picture its posiblle to deport but they still in saudi

Hii iam come to india reentry visa ban 3 years but my menpower office new visa stamp and come to dammam airport butnot clear fingers immigration officer going computer room and process lock room 1 day thord day back to india hpw can not enter in ksa what processin lsa immigration reentry visa ban completed i will going to ksa please reply for me

Sir I was 5 year's ban in Saudi Arabia now 6 years finish so I can come to Saudi

@gunner757

hello. Could you please help me to find out rather i have a police report against me ? i left saudia back in 2015 and went to dubai on 2 week vacation and from there i went to pakistan. i was accountant there and i knew my kafeel.if some leave or run from the company he instruct  Manager to make a theft repoRt against emplyee . i just want to go to perform umrah.. and i never steal anything.

@HRGuru

i ran away from my company in 2015 and never went back. how do i know they filed a police report against me?i know my sponsor  he  used to make a false theft police report when ever if someone leave the company. I an us citizen now and wants to go to perform umrah