In retrospect, would you move again to Russia?

Hi all,

If you had to look back on your expat experience in Russia, would you heartily say "let's do it again"?

From the preparation stage to your actual everyday life in your new country, what did you enjoy the most?

Would you do certain things differently? Could you tell us why?

How would you describe the benefits of your expatriation in Russia so far?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience. We look forward to hearing from you!

Christine

Will for sure

Hi Mushina,

Thanks for your feedbacks. Could you please relate your experience in Russia and if you do not mind provide your inputs on what Christine asked ?

It will surely benefit members. :cheers:

All the very best,
Bhavna

Sure . Life in Russia is not so easy but I can tell that it is better than in Europe . Life is open , cold and language barrier is not a problem for me .

What I can tell for expats that country is fresh for any kind of visits . Tourism is interesting , studying is much more easier than any place I the same level . For Buisness It is also in the same fresh level . Russian are not good sellers . Which are good news for work in this country . The only minus is that expat must have a strong will to get over obstacles in legal system which is the biggest barrier as it has many difficulties .

Thanks