In retrospect, would you move again to Mongolia?

Hi all,

If you had to look back on your expat experience in Mongolia, would you heartily say "let’s do it again"?

From the preparation stage to your actual everyday life in your new country, what did you enjoy the most?

Would you do certain things differently? Could you tell us why?

How would you describe the benefits of your expatriation in Mongolia so far?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience. We look forward to hearing from you!

Stop dreaming up "topics" most Expats have left, or are leaving, only leaving ones who are married to locals, or poor souls that work for an overseas company and have to stick it out, best just forget on Mongolia, maybe open it again in 2018.

I will always want to come back to Mongolia if ever i'm out to another country

@ Formichinoo ont think that way,its not only poor souls or who are married to Mongolian likes to come back to Mongolia,you can or should only talk for yourself and not thinking like you are the best or have something better at hand

man i would like to know more about Mongolia please

@ Chinykenwaeze > I think that it is best if you can create a new thread on the Mongolia forum, this thread is not appropriate as this discussion is meant for the expats who are already in Mongolia. :)

Thank you,

@Priscilla>please i am new here i have no idea how it works..but it would be a pleasure if i have your Facebook ID or have you on Whatsapp contact so that we can officially help me out on how things works in Mongolia cos i will be coming to the country soon

Thank you

Questions and answers about Mongolia

Ask your question
Are you happy in Mongolia?
By Priscilla
looking for basketball fans
By arkhorchin
By chibykenwaeze
Dealing with homesickness in Mongolia
By Priscilla
Buying a vehicle in Mongolia
By Mavutu

Expatriate health insurance in Mongolia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mongolia

Moving to Mongolia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Mongolia

Travel insurance in Mongolia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Mongolia

Flights to Mongolia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Mongolia