In retrospect, would you move again to Cyprus?

Hi all,

If you had to look back on your expat experience in Cyprus, would you heartily say "let's do it again"?

From the preparation stage to your actual everyday life in your new country, what did you enjoy the most?

Would you do certain things differently? Could you tell us why?

How would you describe the benefits of your expatriation in Cyprus so far?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience. We look forward to hearing from you!

Christine

yes in a flash  = i would have done it earlier had i known the difference between where we were and here - the key is to do plenty of research and then double check everything youve learned no matter where the information came from

yes i would have done some things differently -  but hey ho cant change thise things now - like most things there is a learning curve to overcome and moving here was far easier than moving in to our previous med island..... far easier much less hassle and quicker to boot 

but overall those things havent had any major impact on our lives here - we are here now and simply enjoy what this country has to offer

It's a wonderful and incredible place with nice and warm weather and having orange and lemon smell in it air

It's a wonderful and incredible place with nice and warm weather and having orange and lemon smell in it air

It is indeed a lovely place to live work and retire to.. however the dynamic changes for individuals depending on  which of the options your are taking  - but be open minded be willing to look learn and listen, be objective and constructive, be prepared to be flexible in your needs and wants  - they are very different things

above all else enjoy, good luck and have fun