Close

Is there a problem for a stranger to get in Palestine and marry there?

Selam Ayman :) Kef halek?

I'm new on this forum and I'm so happy I found it 'cuz I have some questions and I couldn't find answers anywhere..
I'm from Bosnia and I have a boyfriend in Palestine. We are planing to get marry. Do you know, is there a problem for a stranger to get in Palestine and marry there? I know I'm gonna need a visa but does Israelians allow to get in country?
I hope someone have those answers..

Shukran

Hi Bellona,

Welcome on board  :)

This new thread has been created from your post on the Palestine forum so that you may get some infos.

All the very best,
Bhavna

Hi there,

sry 4 the late answer. For what I know, u may get married in palestine, but israel won't allow u to live there, they wont issue a permanent visa. Either u stay ilegal but if u do so, u can't leave coz when u return they won't allow u in. Hope I helped.

Salam, Hello there, I just saw your post.
In fact I don`t know more than what Alicekfs said. I am sure there is a way, as I know lot of foreigners did that for same reason. One should ask in his embassy, and if your boyfriend in Palestine can ask in the ministry of interior.

Best
Ayman

Hi Bellona92,

I am late in this reply.. but only just saw your post. You will be able to come to Palestine on a visitor visa for 3 months (if all goes smoothly with "israelis"). Once the 3 months is almost over... you must leave and come back in on a new visa and so on. In the meantime, if you do marry, your husband can apply for 'lam shamil'  after which you will get the Palestinian  I.D. and be considered a resident.
Hope this helps.

Questions and answers about formalities

Ask your question
alicekfs
Moving to West bank, need advice
By alicekfs
Armand
Getting married in Palestine
By Armand

Expatriate health insurance in Palestine

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Palestine

Moving to Palestine

Find tips from professionals about moving to Palestine

Travel insurance in Palestine

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Palestine

Flights to Palestine

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Palestine