Is there a problem for a stranger to get in Palestine and marry there?

Selam Ayman :) Kef halek?

I'm new on this forum and I'm so happy I found it 'cuz I have some questions and I couldn't find answers anywhere..
I'm from Bosnia and I have a boyfriend in Palestine. We are planing to get marry. Do you know, is there a problem for a stranger to get in Palestine and marry there? I know I'm gonna need a visa but does Israelians allow to get in country?
I hope someone have those answers..

Shukran

Hi Bellona,

Welcome on board  :)

This new thread has been created from your post on the Palestine forum so that you may get some infos.

All the very best,
Bhavna

Hi there,

sry 4 the late answer. For what I know, u may get married in palestine, but israel won't allow u to live there, they wont issue a permanent visa. Either u stay ilegal but if u do so, u can't leave coz when u return they won't allow u in. Hope I helped.

Salam, Hello there, I just saw your post.
In fact I don`t know more than what Alicekfs said. I am sure there is a way, as I know lot of foreigners did that for same reason. One should ask in his embassy, and if your boyfriend in Palestine can ask in the ministry of interior.

Best
Ayman

Hi Bellona92,

I am late in this reply.. but only just saw your post. You will be able to come to Palestine on a visitor visa for 3 months (if all goes smoothly with "israelis"). Once the 3 months is almost over... you must leave and come back in on a new visa and so on. In the meantime, if you do marry, your husband can apply for 'lam shamil'  after which you will get the Palestinian  I.D. and be considered a resident.
Hope this helps.

hello to everyone ,

In addition to the speak of Mummyoftwo, I would like to mention that :

in case your not marry nor engaged ( you dont have marriage certificate which is like proof for couple case in submitted to court ) you can get 3 moths visa at most ,,after the expiration of visa time ,, you have to leave the palestine and get there again ,, you will be fell under this restriction unless u dont have marriage certificate

in other hand if u are engaged or married and u have your certificate of marriage which u can submit it to the court as i mentioned ,, u can renew your visa easily without having to go out the country !! but after reaching the 27 months of renewing ( 9 times ) u will be had to go out and come back again

according to the "" Lam ilshamel " , unfortunately it take even more than 10 years so its long process and u have to wait and make sure to be legal resident in westbank ,, keep your renewing applications for the visa ,, you might be asked for when your I.D issued

I hope this will help u

Regards ,