Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Q&A: NEW 1yr VISA FOR AMERICANS April 9th 2016

Hi everyone! I've been reading in the news lately about a new visa for American citizens that should be in effect between the end of May and beginning of June this year. So far I have read that the 1 year visa will replace the 3 month visa for Americans because America offers Vietnamese citizens 1 year multiple entry visas but I haven't seen a price mentioned anywhere. If anyone and any questions, answers or general info and costs please post here so we can all benefit for the shared information :)

Hans.b :

Hi everyone! I've been reading in the news lately about a new visa for American citizens that should be in effect between the end of May and beginning of June this year. So far I have read that the 1 year visa will replace the 3 month visa for Americans because America offers Vietnamese citizens 1 year multiple entry visas but I haven't seen a price mentioned anywhere. If anyone and any questions, answers or general info and costs please post here so we can all benefit for the shared information :)

Hans.b there is already a thread directly related to the subject that's pinned to the top. Please don't start another thread.

http://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=562887

Use this one, it already has 85 replies.

Rick

Closed

Expatriate health insurance in Vietnam

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Vietnam

Moving to Vietnam

Find tips from professionals about moving to Vietnam

Travel insurance in Vietnam

Enjoy stress-free travel to Vietnam

Flights to Vietnam

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Vietnam