Meet people around Toulon

My name is Florence, I have just moved to Sanary Sur Mer from England. My boyfriend is French and had to move back here for work.

I am keen to learn French but also meet English speaking people to talk to about expat life. If anyone would like to meet around the Sanary/Toulon area I would really like to hear from you :)

Hello Florence, I happen to live in Sanary sur Mer aswell, if you would love to meet up one day feel free to leave me a message! :)

Hi Svein,

Thanks for your reply! It would be great to meet up :) do you have an email I could message you on?

What brought you to Sanary?

Sent you an PM with email!

My girlfriend is the one who brought me here after we departed in London, when I went back to Norway, and she back to France. :)

I'm moving to Sanary-sur-mer this weekend for a year abroad with university.
I've not travelled much before and it is quite daunting as I'll be moving alone without any other students.
It would be nice to meet other English people whilst I'm there to feel a bit more at home.
Feel free to send me a message 🙂

Hi all,  I've just moved to Sanary with my French partner. I'm 30 and from England.  I'm on the look out for work (bar/labouring/maintenance/gardening/everything)  and would like to hear from anyone in the area. Happy to grab a coffee or beer anytime, can fill me in on the area. Drop me a message!

I've been living in Sanary since April. I haven't had any luck finding work but if you speak good French you will have a much better chance than me! Having more practical skills may help too. I don't know too much about the area but would be happy to tell you what I can :)

Questions and answers about Toulon

Ask your question
New In Toulon
By Guest
New in Toulon - Who want to meet up?
By willcua83
Any Filipino Community around Toulon?
By willcua83
Would love to meet people and explore!
By Svein

Expatriate health insurance in Toulon

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Toulon