Mexican Cusine and Austrian & Italian Icecream

Dine in Coffeeshop Company the delcious cusines with your family and enjoy the taste of different ice creams with your kids and girl friend ;)

a location would be a help....

m0j0working wrote:

a location would be a help....

Even a street name would be a start !!!

morning morning,

if you enter gargaresh road from down town - when you reach the first gas station on your right - it has got car wash too ... look at your left across the road and you will find a two floor restuarant painted in Red ... bench mark to it is - there are two cosmetic shops on its left and a phone shop on the right ...

Thank you, I think I know the place you are on about. Will give it a try purely for the Mexican food, the wife can have the ice cream.

aroojsm wrote:

morning morning,

if you enter gargaresh road from down town - when you reach the first gas station on your right - it has got car wash too ... look at your left across the road and you will find a two floor restuarant painted in Red ... bench mark to it is - there are two cosmetic shops on its left and a phone shop on the right ...

you guys can call me ... in case you dont find the place ... check your inbox ...

great there are hardly any cosmetic or phone shops...so, it is ON gargaresh?

aroojsm wrote:
aroojsm wrote:

morning morning,

you guys can call me ... in case you dont find the place ... check your inbox ...

Cheers you have a PM.

m0j0working wrote:

great there are hardly any cosmetic or phone shops...so, it is ON gargaresh?

yes dear - it is in gargaresh ...

aroojsm wrote:

Dine in Coffeeshop Company the delcious cusines with your family and enjoy the taste of different ice creams with your kids and girl friend ;)

I always cherish the MOSQUITO DRINK ... The place is nice.

And will keep advicing people to taste the MOSQUITO DRINK.

DANI .. ..

:cheers:

Yeah, indeed a fine place.

lookoutlibya.com/Look_Out_Libya_%7C_Coffee.html -Coffeeshop Company

This Austrian coffee franchise is very new to Libya and they have opened their flagship store in Hai Al Andalus.  The cafe spans several shop fronts and seats the majority of its patrons upstairs.  From the street it would be a likely assumption that this is simply a coffee, cake and icecream establishment, however this is not the case.  The cafe has an extensive menu of pizza, pasta, sandwiches and even some mexican food.  We sampled cheeseburgers (these came wrapped in a flat bread and were very tasty), a ‘Robin Hood' sandwich and the chicken fajitas.  The chicken fajitas were absolutely delicious and was served on a hot griddle with a side plate of mini tortillas, cheese, yoghurt and salsa.  Very morish and we will definitely be revisiting for this dish.

If you happen to try out the coffee shop during a quiet time the aesthetic feels a little like the business class lounge at Tripoli International Airport, however once the cafe-goers roll in there is a definite buzz about the place.

With a back entrance leading to ample street parking, we are finding it difficult to find fault in this new cafe.  As is always the case in Libya, customer service is slow but we are hopeful this will change as time goes on!

> location
The cafe is found on Gargaresh Road in Hai Al Andalus.  The closest markers would be the DELL building and the Havanah Juice store.  The cafe (and all the others in this strip) is set back from the road on a service lane.  There is a petrol station opposite.

> opening times
Daily from around 6.30 to 1 am.

m0j0working wrote:

> location
The cafe is found on Gargaresh Road in Hai Al Andalus.  The closest markers would be the DELL building and the Havanah Juice store.  The cafe (and all the others in this strip) is set back from the road on a service lane.  There is a petrol station opposite.

So thats where the HJ is......MILKSHAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :P

Ohh don't start that:D the moderator will close the discussion before it starts :lol::lol::lol:

My friends went there last week and they ordered some meal name was chicken something I cant remember waht was exactly, then waitress brought something and it wasnt contain any chicken pieces. So my friend asked him to what kind of chicken is this there isnt any chickin in this plate.

Answer was: Chicken is just a name this is vegetable food and it isnt include chicken.

It is little bit funny but I also was there 2 or 3 days ago americano cafe is delicious.

Although I would be willing to make the 100 mark comment again! ;)

Hot chocolate & Espresso was not as expected :nothappy:

Aqu wrote:

Answer was: Chicken is just a name this is vegetable food and it isnt include chicken. Chicken went out for a walk

It is little bit funny but I also was there 2 or 3 days ago americano cafe is delicious.

Gernademan wrote:

Although I would be willing to make the 100 mark comment again! ;)

I really think you strive the attention G.  ;)

Guys ,,,, Any Body Tried Mosquito Drink ... Or this it's only me trying it all the time

danicoolpak17 wrote:

Guys ,,,, Any Body Tried Mosquito Drink ... Or this it's only me trying it all the time

The name is not so encouraging :lol:

its basicaly Mohito .. but surely without RUM

No rum ? No point ! :cheers:

This is the Nelson's Blood for me....but still not managed to find it anywhere in the GCC duty-free shops :(

http://www.anybooze.com/ekmps/shops/anyboozecom/images/woods-100-old-navy-rum-353-p.jpg

Sandman6 wrote:

This is the Nelson's Blood for me....but still not managed to find it anywhere in the GCC duty-free shops :(

[img align=C]http://www.anybooze.com/ekmps/shops/anyboozecom/images/woods-100-old-navy-rum-353-p.jpg[/url]

Arrgh m' matey!!!  After m'own heart  :heart:

let me know if you find any

it's funny how as the holidays approach more and more posts seem to turn into fantasies about alcohol...

Samakauk wrote:
Aqu wrote:

Answer was: Chicken is just a name this is vegetable food and it isnt include chicken. Chicken went out for a walk

Most probably :)

yadayadayada wrote:

it's funny how as the holidays approach more and more posts seem to turn into fantasies about alcohol...

It is not funny, just tragic :D

Samakauk wrote:
danicoolpak17 wrote:

The Drink Is

It's Chillin ' Try it and let me know.

yadayadayada wrote:

It's got sweet f.a. to do with holidays.

Mudman wrote:
yadayadayada wrote:

It's got sweet f.a. to do with holidays.

Amen on that one my friend.:idontagree:

danicoolpak17 wrote:
Samakauk wrote:
danicoolpak17 wrote:

The Drink Is

It's Chillin ' Try it and let me know.

I will give it a try :cheers:

We tried the place last saturday, good location, reasonable food, high prices, same shitty service.

I saw the Mosquito drink on the menu, almost ordered it but not a big fan of minty drinks so tried the virgin colada instead.

I do hope they brush up on the service.

Siddiqui wrote:

We tried the place last saturday, good location, reasonable food, high prices, same shitty service.

I saw the Mosquito drink on the menu, almost ordered it but not a big fan of minty drinks so tried the virgin colada instead.

I do hope they brush up on the service.

Thank you siddiqu saab for visiting our place and liking the location ... i have noted your comment and will surely try to polish our service to better ... thank you for visiting ...

We wish you a very happy new year ... hpe to serve you again InshAllah ...

Cheers,
AM

Siddiqui wrote:

...a virgin colada is a colada awaiting penetration by alcohol ? :blink:

http://www.holybug.com/imgs/holybug/Drunk-fat-guy.jpg