Swiss guy looking for a nice flatshare

Hi

I will study at Sun Yat Sen University for a semester and I'm looking for a room in a flatshare. I am currently still in Ningbo, but would be interested in moving in late January or February. Age, gender, nationality or job do not matter, I am just looking for nice, like-minded people. I am a 27 year old Swiss, I like to be active, go for walks, explore the city, cycle everywhere, go out to eat, hit the bars etc. I am not in China to sit alone in my room. :)
Sharing a flat with people who also enjoy living together would be brilliant. I am very used to living in flatshares, can cook, clean and I am a reliable person. Price doesn't matter (too much), location and nice flatmates are important.
Please reply here or contact me by e-mail: s_scherzinger hotmail.com
Cheers,

Simon

Sun Yat Sen University is a great university. It's a pity I was not there. I am not in Guangzhou right now.

Good luck. If any help needed, I can check on internet/ Chinese website for you.

Hi Simon, :)

You should also view the Guangzhou classifieds > accommodation section and post an advert there.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Hi, thanks to you 2! I still haven't found anything, but I am still in holidays, will be back in Guangzhou on the 15th and will try to search locally!

Hi, Simon,

Do you know chinese, if you do, you can search sharing flat by ganji.com. I found my house in Baiyun district and searched roommates via this website. Hope it's useful for you ! Anything I could help, just send me msg to [email protected].

Wish you enjoy the time in China !!

Rgds,
Michelle