Study in Canada

Hi every one,.
I am Dzung Nguyen, from Vietnam.
I would like to follow the master or post collegiate degree in environmental or social work in Winnipeg. But i am not sure if my kids + my husband can also travel there with me. Can my kids join the schools in the same city with free of charge? Also, can my husband get the work permit to work there during my study?
Any ideas about that you can share would be highly appreciated.
Thanks much.

I would think it should be free. I am assuming there's some basic things you might pay to the school for some yearly logistics and add on to materials cost. That depends on the school, teacher and the province. Each province manages its own education system.

New topic