Where to find a used boat for sale?

Hello all!
Does anyone know where to go to find a good used boat? Please sned any info if you have any?
Thanks
MOM

the prices are available in lexpress newspapers,
do check :)

I have a 15 foot inflatable zodiac with 9.9HP engine.

Hi,

Talking to a good friend of mine last weekend I learned that heŽs selling his boat which is anchored at Trou Aux Biches. IŽve been out fishing with him several times and the boat seems in fair condition to me. It comes with 2 (2 stroke) outboards  and I believe it is a 16 or 17 feet. I think heŽs asking something like Rs 120K or 130K. I can ask him to send me the full specs and some pics in case you are interested. 

Cheers

Why don't you give Ray or Janette a call at Mazatlan marine center. They are wonderful people, honest and trustworthy. They are also associate with marine center in La paz, Puerto Vallarta and San Carlos. All the people I talked to, that have dealt with them, swear by their integrity. My self I am planning to buy a sailboat from them. I just need to finalize My real-estate here in Canada first.
Let me know how it goes ?
Good luck.

Hey
Thanks for the tip, We are from Canada too, I lived in Vancouver for 10 years, born on the island, we live here now but moved from Calgary..

[Moderated: free ad is not allowed on the forum]

I am looking to purchase a used inflatable boat
Je cherche un bateau gonflable  [email protected]

Is it still on sale? clyder8#yahoo.com

that thread is 2.5 years old :whistle:

here is the classifieds > boat for sale in Mauritius section