Any Private or public English Language Schools in Mauritius

Hi Everybody
Any Private or public English Language Schools in Mauritius that offer English Courses for adults

Hakimmo wrote:

Hi Everybody
Any Private or public English Language Schools in Mauritius that offer English Courses for adults

Welcome,

If you search the BUSINESS DIRECTORY and CLASSIFIEDS sections of the site, I'm sure you'll find some choices. ;)

Good luck

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Whereabouts are you looking?

Thanks Romaniac .
I will do that

Thanks Jkev
Just quite places in Mauritius, like port Louis or any othere  areas close to the beach could be nice

There is the Institut de Français Maurice at Rose Hill. Not sure of anything on the beach but others might. There are lots of French teachers and you could have private tuition. 

Alternatively there is a French language school in La Reunion if location is not that important. You could also look at the "go to learn" website in case they have anything of interest.
Good hunting.

Hi jkev,
I just need English Language schools in Mauritius  NOT French Language Schools

Thanks

Oops. Sorry in which case try the British Council here.

Hello, my mom is English (but lives in Mauritius) and does private English tuition from her home in Moka. Let me know if you're interested for contact details. Not sure to what level you're after.

Hello Hakimmo :cheers:

I invite you to check out British council as suggested above, here is a link :

> British Council - English courses for Adults

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Try Morningstar -
www.morningstar.mu/

It is an English private School.

Hi  Littlemisssunshine1205

Yes please .I'm interested

I would like to have the contact, im pilot from brasil and need to improved my english