6 MW solar facility Sierra Leone

Hi All,

My name is Willie, MD of African Solar Energy Corporation. We are the Project Managers for the new 6 MW Solar facility in Sierra Leone. The time line for this project is 6 months, with site leveling starting in June 2016.
We are looking for a local labor broker (if allowed) who can supply us with 70 semi- skilled, 100 unskilled laborers and 30 skilled laborers. We are also looking for two local Solar PV electricians and a qualified Q & S, familiar with PV site measurements and surveying. As far as the skilled laborers are concerned, solar PV knowledge and experience is a pre- requisite.

Please reply on this forum or else you can send a mail to willie[at]

Thank you and regards

Hello Willie and welcome on board

I invite you to drop an advert of your job offers in the appropriate section of the site : Jobs in Sierra Leone

Best regards

Hi Willie did you  close this requirement? Just seeing it now and I could support you with it

Good Day Willie , Having spent almost five years in Sierra Leone on a bio fuel project which I was part of , in the remote regions of the north , I picked up a number of skills with regards to the way things happen and work in that part of the world . Balancing Religious & Cultural beliefs over deadlines where an everyday thing , fortunately being a neutral individual made my stay there very productive . I would really like to be part of your project there , however should my skills not be needed by you I have a number of semiskilled Locals there, that we had go through our training program while we where there that I could recommend to you .

Kind Regards ,

Leroy Soma .

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Business etiquette in Sierra Leone
By Julien
Working as a freelancer in Sierra Leone
By kenjee
arjun sharma
Investment in Sierra Leone
By arjun sharma
Doing business in Sierra Leone
By Julien
New to Freetown
By 647216jmbp
Tips for getting your first job in Sierra Leone

Expatriate health insurance in Sierra Leone

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Sierra Leone

Moving to Sierra Leone

Find tips from professionals about moving to Sierra Leone

Travel insurance in Sierra Leone

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Sierra Leone

Flights to Sierra Leone

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Sierra Leone