I am arriving in Yokohama from a cruise ship early in the morning and we have to disembark with all our luggage....2 suitcases and also any hand luggage.
We have to check in at Tokyo airport for the journey back to London (check in time 7pm)
1) Please advise me if there is anywhere we can put our luggage in YOKOHAMA near the cruise terminal during the day before we go to Tokyo airport.
2) How do we get to Tokyo airport from Yokohama and which transport do we use?
3) If we get a taxi what is the cost of the single fare from Yokohama to the airport.
4) What time should we leave Yokohama approx. for our check in time of 7pm at Tokyo airport?
5) During the the short time in Yokohama what suggestions do you have?....where should we go during the day to make the most of our time in Yokohama?
6) I really appreciate your answers and if you also have any general information about Yokohama (1 day) and what to do in Tokyo (3 days) please advise me.....I am very interested in your comments as this is a 'once in a lifetime' trip.
Thank you very much in anticipation of all your replies.
Tartanjimmy from Scotland