Business Visa Extension

Dear Team

I have multiple visit business visa valid for 90 days and maximum stay of 30 days.
I came on 8th March and did extension for 30 days in Riyadh on 4th April and it's valid till 7th May.

Question:
1- Will I be able to extend 1 more month upto 90 days validity without exit from KSA?
2- if Not, will I be able to exit and re enter upto remaining days I.e. Max 90 days validity
3- Will I be able to extend here again after doing step 2 and how many days extension I can expect beyond original 90 days

Appreciate your reply

Thanks in advance.

Dear Members

Please share any relevant information if you have

Dear Members,

Any thought on this

Hi Nahmad28,

You might find some relevant information if you browse through these different websites :

- http://qsaudi.com/visit-visa-extension- … uirements/

- https://www.visafirst.com/en/saudi_arab … a_info.asp

These articles might also help : https://www.expat.com/en/guide/middle-e … visas.html

Maybe you can also contact the embassy for more information.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Priscilla   Thank you for the details. Most of these or similar articles I have seen but I am not getting specific answer to my case. Last option is to visit or call embassy or MOC.

Best Reagrds

Nahmad28 wrote:

Dear Team

I have multiple visit business visa valid for 90 days and maximum stay of 30 days.
I came on 8th March and did extension for 30 days in Riyadh on 4th April and it's valid till 7th May.

Question:
1- Will I be able to extend 1 more month upto 90 days validity without exit from KSA?
2- if Not, will I be able to exit and re enter upto remaining days I.e. Max 90 days validity
3- Will I be able to extend here again after doing step 2 and how many days extension I can expect beyond original 90 days

Appreciate your reply

Thanks in advance.

These type of queries have been answered several times before.  Please go through the forum and you can get answers. Nevertheless , find below answer to your queries:

First, rule of thumb - if you renew a multiple entry visa without leaving the country, then the multiple nature is lost.

So, to answer qn 1. Yes, you can renew this for a second time and a possible third time as well totaling the stay to be 90 days.

2. No, if you do not renew and exit KSA, that means your visa is cancelled since the multiple nature was lost. In order to retain the multiple nature, rather than renewing this internally, travel outside KSA every 30 days and you can keep the visa like this for 90 days / or original period of issue.

3. Answer already in 1 above.

Dear HRGuru

Thank you for the details.

I have read one of your reply related to same kind of questions and it was clearly mentioned:
Upon first extension without exiting KSA next extension is not possible and have to leave country within 60 days and apply new business visa. However above reply says I can do extension before 60 days to stay upto 90 days without exiting country.

Is their any rule changed ?

Thanks

Nahmad28 wrote:

Dear HRGuru

Thank you for the details.

I have read one of your reply related to same kind of questions and it was clearly mentioned:
Upon first extension without exiting KSA next extension is not possible and have to leave country within 60 days and apply new business visa. However above reply says I can do extension before 60 days to stay upto 90 days without exiting country.

Is their any rule changed ?

Thanks

If you have exited in the first 30 days and came back to KSA the multiple nature is preserved and hence you can renew this next time without leaving the country. But the total duration of any visit visa will never exceed 90 days stay in total.

The rules have not changed, in your case as I understand you already renewed the visa internally and now you can renew this again twice for a total stay of 90 days altogether.

Can someone help me, please. I got a 90 days multiple entry visa with 30 day maximum stay duration issued on Feb 15, 2015. I entered Saudi Arabia on Feb 16, 2015. I have entered and left a couple of times.

I am planning on traveling to KSA again on May 1, and want to know what is the last day i can stay there for?

Any help would be much appreaciated!

If you enter before May13 you can stay for 30 days

Thank you Cyalater. If i stay for 30 days, will this not mean that i have exceeded the 90 day maximum limit? Many thanks

Martin

Understand that visa validity and duration of stay are separate topics. 1. Visa validity is applicable to entry to KSA, I.e. enter within 90 days from visa ISSUE DATE
2. Maximum period of stay is only relevant when you have applied to extend the default 30 day duration of stay. I.e max 2 extensions

Your allowed stay after entry is the default 30days from entry, since you have exited then returned and not just applied for extension of stay - so exit by May30.
Note that you could have entered May12 then stayed until June 10

Happy travels

Thank you, Cylater. This whole thing is very confusing. My office admin is telling me i need to get out of KSA on or by May 14.

Yeah, most people get confused by associating the visa validity period (for entry)  and duration of stay, which is only calculated on stay days in KSA whether continuous or not - with the 90day max stay only practical for the calculations on extensions when in KSA since the visa validity cannot force one to leave.

Your sponsor is responsible for your debts and hence any fine so let them decide if they so insist.

Happy travels

Thank you very much, Cyalater. I'm grateful for the help.

cyalater wrote:

Understand that visa validity and duration of stay are separate topics. 1. Visa validity is applicable to entry to KSA, I.e. enter within 90 days from visa ISSUE DATE
2. Maximum period of stay is only relevant when you have applied to extend the default 30 day duration of stay. I.e max 2 extensions

Your allowed stay after entry is the default 30days from entry, since you have exited then returned and not just applied for extension of stay - so exit by May30.
Note that you could have entered May12 then stayed until June 10

Happy travels

Thank you for this info! I have the same problem as well. I have another question i hope you cud shed some light on it. My duration of stay is 30 days a well. My last visa stamped to Saudi was on the 2nd of May. So by this 31st May i have to exit again from KSA. My question is, my visa will be expired on 6th of June, do i still need to travel out from KSA for my 30 days exit or I can travel out on the 5th June before my visa expired.

Irrespective of your remaining days is 1 or 30 or any days if maximum stay is 30 days then either you do stay extension locally in visa office or exit and re enter. For your case I don't think that local extension is possible .

However if you are re entering before your visa expiry let us say 5 days still remaining then you can stay upto 30 days from the day of entering even if it's beyond 90 days of original visa validity.

Nahmad28 wrote:

Irrespective of your remaining days is 1 or 30 or any days if maximum stay is 30 days then either you do stay extension locally in visa office or exit and re enter. For your case I don't think that local extension is possible .

However if you are re entering before your visa expiry let us say 5 days still remaining then you can stay upto 30 days from the day of entering even if it's beyond 90 days of original visa validity.

can i know how do i apply the extension in visa office. The admin staff at my office always force me to do exit flight. It was tiring to do the turn around flight just to get your passport stamped. I know there should be any other ways but the admin adamantly stick to her belief that i need to do the exit flight. I know for this month is impossible due to my visa expiry. But at least i dont have to do exit flight after this unless for visa renewal.

You cant don anything..Only visa sponsor i.e. your kafeel here can do by visiting to visa office with your passport...and normally it can be done once or twice (depends on your company rating, kafeel etc.) after completing your first month with the fresh visa valid for 3 or more month validity.

By law, you company must issue Iqama within 3 months and even you can legally change your employer if Iqama is not getting issued after 3 months..

Good luck