Enjoy Tennis Table games in Al-Ahly club

Hi Guys ,

In Al-Ahly Healthy Club in Jeddah , there is an option of playing Tennis Table  (5 R.S per hour ) , so it is a good chance for those interest in this game .

The guy who is interesting , has to communicate with me Whatsup (xxx) , and we can arrange to meet 1 or 2 times per week .

Actually i'm not professional but like this game  :)  .

My Regards ,
A.Okasha

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi O.Akasha,

I suggest you drop an advert in the Sport partners in Jeddah section of the website so that interested members may easily contact you.

All the very best,
Bhavna

Hi Okasha, I like to play TT. if interested send your no. of whats up.

I'm interested too .. please pm me with your number ..

playing squash , tennis al bilad hotel

Hi. Im interesred in this forum about table tennis here in Jeddah.. Is it still on going??

can I join? Is it really 5sr at ALAHLI club for table tennis?

Hi everybody,
AlAhli is SAR 10 I guess these days. But I've been there so y times with the three tables waiting for a player.
I am in for it. Anyone interested at AlAhli !!!
Zaka

Ok, set a schedule bro and I will come. It's just a few blocks away from my place.

I think their is a membership fee before one can enter AlAhli club. I remember once I came their to inquire for the tennis court use, but they were asking for a membership fee 3, 8 or 12months. Any idea Bro Zakarahim?

They allow Table Tennis and swimming on a day to basis as well. Membership for the year was 1,500 but they were planning to make it 2,000. We'll consider it if their is consistency.

Their is a club team being coached on daily basis. General public is not allowed in that place. But the three tables beside the pool side are open upon daily payment.

Good info Zakarahim. Let's play then. How about tomorrow starting at 6pm onwards? Let's invite everyone here :)

I visited last year and enquired about membership fee it was 1200 SAR per year and 900SAR for 6 months