Anybody know any company throwing away computers?

Has anybody come across a company tossing old computers or at least selling them away in jeddah?

I am actually looking for few parts though,I seem have almost run out of places to look at

Meoww~

Hi Sharif,

Please be more patient ;) Your topic is still a new one.

Maybe you can post the few parts that you need in the Buy and sell electronics Jeddah section, it might help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Active forums usually have posts flooded away by newer posts,I thought this did too 
Sorry

Hi, Go to Mawakib Al khir  charity Foundation behind Al Badria Building -Rawdah street. Usually they have old computers for sale there.

She's looking for freebies I guess. What parts exactly @sharif_?

Not really I am willing to pay,I am trying to get the best bang for the buck with lowest amount of money without spending on new parts

CPU and motherboard,issue with the LGA 1155 socket chips is their motherboard availability is poor ranging to only a single chipset due to it being quite old now (Though 3570 is still a good chip) 
So I am hoping to find somebody who already has good motherboard that the individual purchased years back,so I either purchase the motherboard or both parts

As for the Haswell chips (4th gen),motherboard availability is excellent though it isn't new either but due to them still being sold or added to pre built computers like dell's desktops they are harder to find as they are only recently being replaced by the skylake processors (6th gen) 

I have gone through ads of people selling computers but issue is it's either so old it's best use as a NAS/Home multimedia consumption system for people with Home theaters setups or it can be really high end parts that are beyond my budget

ahmadaq wrote:

Hi, Go to Mawakib Al khir  charity Foundation behind Al Badria Building -Rawdah street. Usually they have old computers for sale there.

Could you do me a favour by pinning it on Google maps and sharing it's location?