Wife and Parents VISA

Dear Friends,
I know this question have been answered many times, but still after reading all previous posts I have some confusions that I would like to ask.

1. How much time usually it takes to get wife and parents VISA?
2. My wife will be 3 months pregnant, do she have to do medical examination in my home country and especially X-Ray?
3. Do I need to get my Educational Degree translated in Arabic? Can it be done in Dammam?
4. Do I need to get my marriage certificate attested by Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy in my home country? If yes what do I need to get it done?
5. How much would be the validity of this residence VISA ? three years??
6. Cost 2000SAR is for one family that includes(My wife, my both parents and younger sis) or is it per person?

Appreciate the support and guidance of you all.

Thanks & Regards

Sounds like you are asking about permanent residency visa; and not a visit visa.

One thing before all answers: Your parents will not get permanent residence visa like your wife. You can invite your parents on a visit visa that can be extended to 6 months max.

1- For wife, it depends on how your applied and how your application was processed.
7-30 days is the rough number if all documentation is complete. 

2- Don't get late. Talk to the medical center beforehand. X-rays must not be performed.

3- All documents will need Arabic translation and attestation from respective authorities
in your home country.

4- See#3

5- Again for your wife, it's usually for 5 years (called Muqeem card) but is renewed with your residency (iqama) every year.

6- 2000 SAR is per head.

Hope this helps.

Dear Legend,
Thank you so much brother, I really appreciate your help.

Someone else from Pakistan , who can help me understand more in detail about the respective authortites in home country as Legend has mentioned

Respective Authorities means MOFA and Saudi Embassy.