Braun Razors and Cleaning Solution

My family is moving to Saigon in the fall. My husband currently owns a Braun razor, but we are unsure if we will be able to find cleaning solution for it in the city. Anyone know if there are stores that sell Braun razors and/or cleaning solution for these razors? Thanks!

Welcome to VN,

YOu can find the new razor ( electric razor / shaver ) in VN with low price.
Simple thing lah.

Cheers

Make your own. I found this on the internet.

Once the razor solution is too low to do any cleaning, dump it out in the sink and rinse out the container as best you can. It doesn't need to be completely spotless.

Then refill the container with Isopropyl Alcohol, inexpensive and available at any drugstore. I don't know if the percentage makes a difference. I used 91 percent since that's what we already had on-hand. I imagine the lower percentages might be gentler on the shaver. Don't fill it up to the brim. Just fill it as full as the new ones, about two-thirds of the way full. Put the cartridge back into the device and you're ready to clean. It does smell like rubbing alcohol but not so much that it's overpowering. Adding some lemon essential oil would probably help, but I haven't tried that so far either. The cleaning solution you buy also supposedly lubricates your shaver, which could be a problem long-term, but so far I haven't noticed any difference. I may buy one new cartridge a year or so just so I can occasionally start with a clean one (it's impossible to get all the hair trimmings out of a used cartridge). That might help if I did need some lubrication help. If it becomes a problem, I might add a little baby oil in as well to see if that makes a difference, but so far so good.

UPDATE 2/13/14: I founds some essential oil around the house so I dropped 3 or 4 drops into my reservoir to see what happened. OMG, it was the final piece! The Braun razor ran much smoother and was less abrasive on my skin. I'd say this mixture is AT LEAST as good as the store-bought version now!

Zep