English job

is there any one who can support one to get a job ?

Your chances are limited at best, part of that limitation being the lack of detail in your post.

good point , but I have law degree and I want only English used job , is that possible ?

Hi freedomheaven,

welcome to https://www.expat.com!

You might also view articles in this guide : Work in Australia

hi freedomheaven

can you tell us more about your situation? have you had work experience before in the legal field? for low long have you been in australia? are you currently job hunting? etc

I am in Istanbul but as I cannot find only English spoken job, I want Australia.

freedomheaven wrote:

I am in Istanbul but as I cannot find only English spoken job, I want Australia.

Without being nasty, your English is in a poor state, making it hard to understand you.
This could well be much of the problem.

I  have heard of it several times, and the  some replied they lived etc but they are not like me insisting ....
hahahaha poor English , what is the connection ?
hahahahah, poor mankind
what else ?

To get a job in the legal profession you have to have a lot of work experience and a very good grasp of the English language, both written and spoken.

To be brutally honest your written English is such that you will not ever get a job in Australia.

freedomheaven wrote:

hahahaha poor English , what is the connection ?

You're asking about jobs that require English language skills, so your weak grammar, poor vocabulary and lack of understanding of the written will be a major problem.

who are you ?english language expert ?
what is your job?
what is your goal ?
why are you here to reply to me ?

Let us do some english, if you are native or in native land ?
what are you most common used verbs ?what are the difficult ones ?

My position means little, save my abilty to advise you on the state of your English and my wish to give advice that could save you a lot of problems.

you are funny , Do you know TOEFL and IELTS ?

wherever we are , we are asked the results of  the either of them. Thus it is not your expression of wrong English ,poor English , grammar etc.

In another time, advise a good website for those exams to a person who can study or a good article  they can read...

Life is not so easy ...